On February 4-5, 2020, Jakajima will organise the 8th edition of the international two-day 3D Medical Printing Event, https://3dmedicalconference.com/, at MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands. MECC Maastricht is located in the heart of Europe, close to Germany and Belgium.
The 3D Medical Printing Event includes a two-day conference, a Student Demo Corner, an expo and a networking dinner (February 4th, 2020).
- 3D Medical Expo
The 3D Medical Expo is an excellent opportunity for your company to present your products, developments and services to a highly focused audience of international professionals. We herewith would like to invite you to become partner of the 3D Medical Expo.
You can read more about the different options in attached sponsoring packages.
- 3D Medical Printing Conference
Since we started with this conference the line-up of speakers is an international mix of academic, technical and business professionals on the following topics:
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Med Tech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
On https://3dmedicalconference.com/previous-editions/ you will find more information about speakers/program of earlier editions.